Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ds For Sail Zelda And Phantom Hourglass On Ds- I'm Stuck!?

Zelda and Phantom Hourglass on Ds- i'm stuck!? - ds for sail

I try to navigate through the fog to get the Isle of Gust. I'm copying the ways of the Roman father and I tried several times, but when I (literally, the end of the road seconds) approaches my ship is enveloped in fog and back to the exit. It's annoying me sooo much and there are guides online, I help found, they say, you simply follow the path given.

What am I doing wrong! Please help

3 comments:

Veronica said...

I've hit this game -> GAMEFAQs.COM DS (platforms)
The 10 best games of exploration reached # 3 and Questions & GUIDES select one of the 6 tutorials 2, in order to achieve the taste .. 2:)

Ytrewq said...

If you have difficulties in obtaining Throu fog, even with the instructions, must resign, obviously no gesture correctly.

love1112... said...

You could be a little bit. Are you sure you have everything that is before copying the path became. If it is too early in the game or something that does not happen, you must follow the path. I went into the house and make sure you copy the exact path and try again.

Post a Comment